My first venture out this year- was on the Marden E Cobb water way trail. This was Part 3 of my adventure through this trail, Parts 1 and 2 being the upper half that were absolutely miserable (too small, too much blowdown until you hit Frewsburg). From Frewsburg to Warren- it’s absolutely beautiful. There’s even an Island campsite by the PA line, great for overnighting on.
- Bull frogs at night- are the worst.
- You don’t need as much food as you think.
- That extra chair- you’ve been sitting all day, leave it at home.
- Drinking water out of a creek- tastes list drinking water out of a creek.
- Older folks will bring their little rat dogs on the river, and they’re bring two boats too.